From: $29 / month
How does the Unlimited Membership work?
We provide two options for purchasing our projects. One is A La Carte: pay as you go. The other is our Unlimited Membership. You can pay yearly or monthly. You gain access to all of our projects for free.
Anything on the site is free except for our Retitle Service, but you can receive 50% off. “But you said unlimited?” Yes, but this an additional cost is to cover the contract labor for editing the files on our end. Learn more about the Retitle option below. Our goal for the Membership is to bring an affordable and predictable option to as many churches as possible. You can cancel anytime.
What’s included in the membership?
For being a member you get the following:
- Instant access to all resources
- Photoshop & After Effects Files
- Fullscreen teaching templates
- Lower Third teaching templates
- Beautiful Series graphics
- Social Media templates
- Countdown videos
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Series Bumper videos
- Worship Motion loops
- 50% off Our Retitle Service
- Excellent Customer service
When I download a series, what is included?
Each series includes the following graphics:
- (1920×1080 300 DPI) in JPEG and PNG formats: Sermon series graphic, blank fullscreen and lower third graphics for teaching media, names, etc. as well as social media graphics(sizes vary).
- Videos are included in MP4 format. 1920 x 1080. At least one bumper and one countdown are included. Music and sound effects are also embedded.
- Photoshop Files and After Effects files are included. Adobe CC 2012 or later required.
- A PDF with links to the fonts used. All fonts are free to download, but please adhere to each font’s usage agreement. This can typically be found on the font’s webpage
- A detailed video tutorial walking you through each step of the editing process.
How often do you publish new series?
Our goal is to release a new series every month! We want to make sure that we provide the best sermon graphics for the church. As you can imagine, these take quite a bit of time to create. 😀
We are a nimble team, but we’re constantly looking for other great designers to help contribute. If you’re interested, head over to our contact page and drop us a note!
Still not sure about us!? Download our free series!
For any other questions please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Join the community on Facebook!